counting down...

..................................................................................................

prehistoric grumbles...

I was sitting doing my Mum's nails one morning when i had just finished saying how the noises were very funny that i had coming from my tummy. I had a huge range of noise levels from the quiet tiny hunger type noise that i wasn't sure if it made noise or had i just felt and thought it made noise to the loudest grumbles that I'm sure the neighbours could hear with every other tone in between. We had a great laugh at comparing our funny noises from the deep when my tummy was on a roll, i swear i could sit there and have a conversation with it at times (and yes its sad, i know but i do...). The sound went on for ages and boy can they linger with one lasting about 10 seconds once, god i had a laugh, but all of a sudden the noise i got was so deep down and had a small linger i reminded me so much of Jurassic Park, the distant but distinct sound they used for the Tyrannosaurus Tex so all i could do was laugh and named her Rex. I'm not sure why the band is a she but i figure that on the 22nd of September i got given my new instant best friend. I have then just referred to her as a she.

No comments:

Post a Comment